Hamburg Township Library
10411 Merrill Rd. PO Box 247
Hamburg, MI 48189
May 18, 2023
President Farrell called the meeting to order at 7:00pm in the Patricia Waters Community Room.
Present: J. Colone, M. Evergreen, M. Farrell, R. Hocking, B. Rosek, C. Walter.
Also Present: Holly Hentz, Christine Weber, Laura Strandt.
Special guest Kyle Haning of Library Design was introduced and made a presentation on the proposed library renovations.
1) Motion to approved the agenda as presented made by Rosek, supported by Hocking. Motion carried.
2) Motion to approve the Minutes of April 18, 2023 as presented made by Colone, supported by Walter. Motion carried.
Call to the Public: No one addressed the board.
1) Motion to approved the library renovation plans as presented not to exceed $164,987.00 made by Walter, supported by Evergreen. Motion carried.
2) Motion to roll over the CIBC CD for the entire amount plus interest for 1 year at 4.9% made by Rosek, supported by Evergreen. Motion carried.
3) Motion to accept quote from Green Oak Gutter for replacement of gutters along the front of the building for $2220.00 made by Walter, supported by Rosek. Motion carried.
4) Motion to accept the quote from Alan’s Asphalt Maintenance for resealing the library parking lot and restriping for $4,251.00 made by Hocking, supported by Walter. Motion to accept maintenance agreement from Lakeside Services for $2,343.00 made by Rosek, supported by Walter. Motion carried.
Relevant Board Issues
Motion to adjourn the meeting made by Evergreen, supported by Rosek. Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 8:43pm. Next Meeting: June 20, 2023 @ 7:00pm