Hamburg Township Library
Hamburg, MI 48139
Hamburg Township Library Board of Trustees
November 16, 2010
Meeting called to order at 7:04pm in the meeting room.
Couch made a roll call of member’s present: Stella Campbell, Sally Crouch, Michaelene Farrell, Richelle Hocking and Duncan McIntyre.
Absent: Peg Eibler.
Also present: Holly Hentz and Christine Weber.
1) A motion to accept the agenda as presented was made by Campbell. Seconded by Hocking. Motion carried.
2) A motion to approve the October 19, 2010 minutes as presented was made by Farrell. Seconded by McIntyre. Motion carried.
Call to the Public
1) None present.
1) A motion to accept the Financial Report for October 2010 was made by McIntyre. Seconded by Campbell. Motion carried.
2) A motion to accept Library Voucher # 488 in the amount of $43,394.17 was made by Campbell. Seconded by Hocking. Motion carried.
1) Hentz reported the book sale netted a record amount of over $630.
2) The bake sale netted $242.75. These funds are designated for garden maintenance.
3) Hentz distributed a copy of the library’s state annual report with statistics comparing last year to this year. All statistics were up except circulation and ILL borrowing.
1) None .
1) Re-bids for the newsletter printing / mailing options were made. PDQ came in with the lowest bid.
2) A motion to move the December meeting to 12/14 was made by Farrell. Seconded by Hocking. Motion carried.
Relevant Board Issues
A motion to adjourn the meeting was made by McIntyre. Seconded by Hocking. Motion carried.
The meeting adjourned at 7:35pm.
Next meeting will be December 14, 2010 at 7:00pm.