Hamburg Township Library
Hamburg, MI 48139
Hamburg Township Library Board of Trustees
October 17, 2006
Meeting called to order at 6:58 pm in the library meeting room.
Members present: Stella Campbell, Sandy Cavallaro, Peg Eibler, James Gleason, Barbaradell Kelley and Keith Phelps.
Also present: Holly Hentz and Christine Weber.
1) A motion to approve the agenda as presented was made by Eibler. Seconded by Cavallaro. Motion carried.
2) A motion to accept the minutes as presented from the September 19, 2006 meeting was made by Kelley. Seconded by Phelps. Motion carried.
3) A motion to accept the Financial Report ending August 31, 2006 was made by Phelps. Seconded by Gleason. Motion carried.
4) A motion to accept the Financial Report ending September 30, 2006 was made by Eibler. Seconded by Cavallaro. Motion carried
5) A motion to accept as presented voucher #439 for $33,330.14 was made by Cavallaro. Seconded by Kelley. Motion carried.
1) Library purchased carpet spot cleaner for minor accidents.
2) Fall programs going very well. UM nursing students health screening was well received.
3) Township Complex water testing results indicated good water.
2) Katherine Harrier received her 10 year certificate. Genie Bowman will receive her certificate when she returns from vacation.
2) A motion to close the library at 3pm on November 11, 2006 was made by Gleason. Seconded by Cavallaro. Motion carried.
3) Hentz will investigate collection agencies for library material returns.
Relevant Board Issues:
1) Board members discussed concerns over next two meetings running into holiday plans.
2) Campbell asked about the technical support contract.
Call to the Public:
1) None present
A motion to adjourn the meeting was made by Cavallaro. Seconded by Kelley. Motion carried.
The meeting adjourned at 7:45 pm.
Next meeting will be November 21, 2006 at 7:00pm.
Joan M. Dombrowski