Hamburg Township Library
Hamburg, MI 48139
Hamburg Township Library Board of Trustees
October 18, 2005
Meeting called to order at 7:00 pm in the library meeting room.
Members present: Stella Campbell, Sandy Cavallaro, Peg Eibler, James Gleason, Barbaradell Kelley and Keith Phelps.
Also present: Holly Hentz and Christine Weber.
1) A motion to accept the agenda as presented was made by Eibler. Seconded by Kelley. Motion carried.
2) A motion to accept the minutes for the September 20, 2005 meeting was made by Kelley. Seconded by Eibler. Motion carried.
3) A motion to accept the Financial Report ending September 30, 2005 was made by Gleason. Seconded by Kelley. Motion carried.
4) A motion to accept as presented voucher #427 for $63,312.90 was made by Eibler. Seconded by Kelley. Motion carried.
1) Teachers from the Pinckney Schools have started to request assistance from the library.
2) Carpet bids are being sought and should be available for November meeting.
3) Salvation Army received a $1001.35 check from the library bake sale for the hurricane relief effort. Over 250 pounds of pet food plus supplies were collected and donated to the Michigan Humane Society for their hurricane relief effort.
4) Several board members remarked on the nice classes the library has been offering this fall. Kudos were give to the staff.
2) Computer servers have been purchased and starting to arrive. Off-site work is being done to prepare for library installation.
Relevant Board Issues:
Call to the Public:
1) None present
A motion to adjourn the meeting was made by Kelley. Seconded by Eibler. Motion carried.
The meeting adjourned at 7:15pm.
Next meeting will be November 15, 2005 at 7:00pm.
Joan M. Dombrowski