Hamburg Township Library
Hamburg, MI 48139
Hamburg Township Library Board of Trustees
November 15, 2005
Meeting called to order at 7:00pm in the library meeting room.
Members present: Stella Campbell, Sandy Cavallaro, Peg Eibler, James Gleason, Barbaradell Kelley and Keith Phelps.
Also present: Holly Hentz and Christine Weber.
1) A motion to accept the agenda as presented was made by Kelley. Seconded by Eibler. Motion carried.
2) A motion to accept the minutes for the October 18, 2005 meeting was made by Eibler. Seconded by Cavallaro. Motion carried.
3) A motion to accept the Financial Report ending October 31, 2005 was made by Cavallaro. Seconded by Kelley. Motion carried.
4) A motion to accept as presented voucher #428 for $37,713.60 was made by Eibler. Seconded by Kelley. Motion carried
1) Hentz reported the Nov. 4th staff in-service day went well.
2) Hentz and L. Strandt made a presentation to the Farley Hill Elementary PTO on Nov. 8th.
3) Winter/Spring 2006 newsletter has gone to printer.
4) Dexter Library passed their millage/bond issues for a new library.
5) Oct. 28th Halloween party was success. Thank you to Cavallaro family and Kelley for their help.
6) Santa will visit the Library on Friday, December 2nd at 7pm.
1) Computer server upgrades complete.
Relevant Board Issues:
1) A motion to change the December meeting date to December 13th was made by Kelley. Seconded by Cavallaro. Motion carried.
Call to the Public:
1) None present
A motion to adjourn the meeting was made by Eibler. Seconded by Kelley. Motion carried.
The meeting adjourned at 7:20pm.
Next meeting will be December 13, 2005 at 7:00pm.
Joan M. Dombrowski