Hamburg Township Library
Hamburg, MI 48139
Hamburg Township Library Board of Trustees
May 18, 2010
Meeting called to order at 7:03 pm in the library meeting room.
Members present: Sally Crouch, Peg Eibler, Michaelene Farrell, Richelle Hocking and Duncan McIntyre.
Absent: Stella Campbell,
Also present: Holly Hentz and Christine Weber.
1) A motion to accept the agenda as presented was made by Crouch. Seconded by Hocking. Motion carried.
2) A motion to approve the April 20, 2010 minutes as presented was made by Hocking. Seconded by Crouch. Motion carried.
Call to the Public
1) None present
1) A motion to approve the Financial Report for April 2010 was made by Farrell. Seconded by McIntyre. Motion carried.
2) A motion to accept Library Voucher # 482 in the amount of $48,328.33 was made by Hocking. Seconded by Crouch. Motion carried.
1) Hentz reported Summer Reading Program kickoff is Friday, June 11 at 7pm. T-shirt orders for volunteers were taken. A sign designating the library parking lot is for library use only will be made and installed.
1) After a public hearing and discussion, a motion to approve the proposed 2010/2011 budget was made by McIntyre. Seconded by Crouch. Motion carried.
2) Weber reported 38 participants were present for the May 15th flower/garden cleanup of Library beds.
1) Officer Brandon Bullock is the new police department liaison.
Relevant Board Issues
A motion to adjourn the meeting was made by McIntyre. Seconded by Crouch. Motion carried.
The meeting adjourned at 7:50pm.
Next meeting will be June 15, 2010 at 7:00pm.