Hamburg Township Library
Hamburg, MI 48139
Hamburg Township Library Board of Trustees
May 16, 2006
Meeting called to order at 7:00pm in the library meeting room.
Members present: Stella Campbell, Sandy Cavallaro, James Gleason, Barbaradell Kelley and Keith Phelps.
Absent: Peg Eibler
Also present: Holly Hentz and Christine Weber.
1) A motion to approve the agenda as printed and presented was made by Cavallaro. Seconded by Phelps. Motion carried.
2) A motion to accept the minutes as printed and mailed to the Board members from the April 18, 2006 meeting was made by Phelps. Seconded by Gleason. Motion carried.
3) A motion to accept the Financial Report ending April 30, 2006 was made by Gleason. Seconded by Cavallaro. Motion carried.
4) A motion to accept as presented voucher #434 for $59,388.14 was made by Gleason. Seconded by Cavallaro. Motion carried.
1) Positive response from public on current newsletter.
2) Staff is in process of replacing lost/damaged items and updating old items.
3) Girl Scout Troop 460 will be planting the petunias on 5/19/06.
4) Girl Scout Troop 421 gave the library a bird feeder; they will supply the seed.
5) The library has joined the Pinckney Lakeland Hamburg Chamber of Commerce.
2) Hentz solicited help for Summer Reading Kick-off Party on June 23rd at 7pm. Kelley and Cavallaro volunteered to help.
3) See attached for the motion to increase the board designated fund.
Relevant Board Issues:
Call to the Public:
1) None present.
A motion to adjourn the meeting was made by Kelley. Seconded by Gleason. Motion carried.
The meeting adjourned at 7:30pm.
Next meeting will be June 20, 2006 at 7:00pm.
Joan M. Dombrowski