Hamburg Township Library
10411 Merrill Rd. P.O. Box 247
Hamburg, MI 48139
Library Board of Trustees Meeting
June 16, 2020 @ 7:00pm
Meeting called to order by Farrell 7:00pm in Patricia Waters Community Room.
Members present: J. Colone, P. Eibler, M. Evergreen, M. Farrell, R. Hocking, J. Katakowski.
Member absent: None.
Also present: H. Hentz and C. Weber.
- Motion to approve the agenda as presented made by Evergreen. Seconded by Hocking. Motion carried.
- Motion to approve the minutes from May 21, 2020 as presented made by Hocking. Seconded by Colone. Motion carried.
Call to the Public – Limit remarks to 3 minutes.
- None present.
- Motion by Hocking to approve the May 2020 Financial Report. Seconded by Colone. Motion carried.
- Motion by Evergreen to approve Library Voucher # 603 in the amount of $47,814.41. Seconded by Hocking. Motion carried.
- Monthly statistics: 0 average daily visits; 9 new patrons; 2,364 item check-outs; 850 Axis360 check-outs; 380 Zinio check-outs; 401 Hoopla check-outs; and 0 computer uses.
- Marketing update: Instagram at 174; Twitter at 403; Facebook at 1,127; 1,945 website uses; 618 wifi uses.
- Other News: None.
- Upcoming programs: All in-house programs have been cancelled through August. 31.
- Library Reopening – The library began Curbside Service on June 8; new service is going well and patrons seem very happy. If the governor allows, the library is ready to open for Limited Services (Phase 3) on July 13. We would also like to allow for computer use and faxing by appointment only at that time.
- Motion made by Katakowski to roll over the Chemical Bank CD for the entire amount of $103,965.99 plus interest earned for 120 days at 0.48% or better. Seconded by Evergreen. Motion carried.
Relevant Board Issues
Motion to adjourn made by Katakowski. Seconded by Evergreen. Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 7:57pm.