Hamburg Township Library
10411 Merrill Rd. P.O. Box 247
Hamburg, MI 48139
Hamburg Township Library Board of Trustees
June 21, 2013
Meeting called to order at 7:00pm in the library meeting room.
Members present: Andrew Byerly, Sally Crouch, Peg Eibler, Michaelene Farrell and Richelle Hocking.
Absent: Jim Katakowski.
Also present: Holly Hentz and Christine Weber.
- A motion to approve the agenda as presented was made by Crouch. Seconded by Byerly. Motion carried.
- A motion to approve the May 21, 2013 minutes as presented was made by Byerly. Seconded by Hocking. Motion carried.
Call to the Public
- A motion to approve the Financial Report for May 2013 was made by Farrell. Seconded by Crouch. Motion carried.
- A motion to accept Library Voucher #519 in the amount of $42,384.23 was made by Farrell. Seconded by Hocking. Motion carried.
- Summer Reading Program currently has 202 registered participants. Patrons can still sign up for the reading program.
- Reminder that the library will be closed on June 21 for Auto-Graphics Verso staff training. July 9 is target date to activate the program.
- Board members received copies of approved personnel policies for their binders.
- Board members received copy of the approved 2013/2014 Budget.
- A motion to roll over the matured CD from PNC Bank in the amount of $150,000.00 (principal) and $731.19 (interest) into the savings account at same bank was made by Byerly. Seconded by Crouch. Motion carried.
Relevant Board Issues
- Board continued their millage discussion. Hentz distributed copies of Howell Carnegie District Library information newsletter on millage request and a list of millage votes from 2012 to present from around the state.
- Farrell will not be present at the July meeting. Eibler agreed to review the bills with Weber in Farrell’s place.
A motion to adjourn was made by Crouch. Seconded by Farrell. Motion carried.
The meeting adjourned at 7:41pm.
Next meeting will be July 15, 2013 at 7:00pm.