Hamburg Township Library
10411 Merrill Rd. P.O. Box 247
Hamburg, MI 48139
Hamburg Township Library Board of Trustees
July 16, 2013
Meeting called to order at 7:00pm in the library meeting room.
Members present: Andrew Byerly, Sally Crouch, Peg Eibler, and Richelle Hocking.
Absent: Michaelene Farrell and Jim Katakowski.
Also present: Holly Hentz and Christine Weber.
- A motion to approve the agenda as presented was made by Hocking. Seconded by Byerly. Motion carried.
- A motion to approve the June 28, 2013 minutes as presented was made by Byerly. Seconded by Hocking. Motion carried.
Call to the Public
- Financial report for June 2013 was tabled until the August meeting.
- A motion to accept Library Voucher #520 in the amount of $41,561.67 was made by Hocking. Seconded by Byerly. Motion carried.
- ExpressSOS (Secretary of State) link for quick renewal of licenses, vehicle registrations, and other procedures now on library’s webpage.
- Auto-Graphics Verso staff training has been completed. The software is now up and running for both staff and public use.
- Fire Marshall completed his annual inspection. Library successfully passed inspection.
- Health Care Reform Act has delayed implementation until 2015. Hentz and Weber will attend an information session on this topic September 11 and report back.
- A motion to move $250,000 from PNC Bank savings account to Chase Bank savings account to meet cash flow needs was made by Crouch. Seconded by Byerly. Motion carried.
- A motion to hire TAZ Networks as the library’s technical support company was made by Crouch. Seconded by Byerly. Motion carried.
Relevant Board Issues
- Board tabled their millage discussion until August meeting.
A motion to adjourn was made by Byerly. Seconded by Hocking. Motion carried.
The meeting adjourned at 7:26pm.
Next meeting will be August 20, 2013 at 7:00pm.