Hamburg Township Library
10411 Merrill Rd. Box 247
Hamburg, MI 48139
Hamburg Township Library Board of Trustees
Present: Phelps, Eibler, Cavallaro, Gleason
Absent: Campbell, Kelley
Also Present: Hentz, Weber
Meeting called to order by Phelps at 7:05pm
∑ Motion to approve the Agenda as presented made by Eibler, seconded by Cavallaro. Motion carried.
∑ Motion to approve the December 14, 2004 Minutes as presented made by Eibler, seconded by Gleason. Motion carried.
∑ Motion to approve the Financial Report for December 2004 as presented made by Gleason, seconded by Phelps. Motion carried.
∑ Motion to approve Library Voucher #418 in the amount of $69,204.18 made by Eibler, seconded by Gleason. Motion carried.
1. Newsletter was mailed on 01/06/05.
2. Program update was included in the newsletter.
3. Outside HVAC units have had their protective covers installed.
4. Staff in-service day is Friday, Jan. 21st from 9:00am to 5:00pm. Defibrillator training is taught by the Hamburg Fire Dept. from 9:00am to 2:00pm and MEL databases will be taught by Stokanovich from 2:00pm to 5:00pm. All staff (except pages) will attend.
5. Sewer bill reflects the lower charge (from 12 REUs to 3 REUs).
1. The Library received an invitation to attend Howell Libraryís party for K. Zaengerís 25th anniversary.
1. Motion to approve policy additions as presented made by Gleason, seconded by Cavallaro. Motion carried. Hentz and Weber will reprint policy manuals for all staff and board members by the next board meeting.
2. Motion to approve changes to Board By-Laws as presented made by Eibler, seconded by Gleason. Motion carried. Full motion is attached.
3. Motion to approve the 2004-2008 Technology Plan as presented made by Cavallaro, seconded by Eibler. Motion carried.
1. Motion to purchase art display panels from Demco at a cost of $3,256.47 made by Eibler, seconded by Gleason. Motion carried.
2. Motion to purchase Microsoft Exchange Server software and 10 licenses from CDW-G at a cost of $1,315.00 made by Phelps, seconded by Cavallaro. Motion carried.
3. Hentz noted the delay in receiving public State and Federal tax forms.
Relevant Board Issues
1. Gleason and Eibler will not be at the February meeting.
Call to the Public
1. No public present.
Motion to adjourn made by Gleason, seconded by Eibler. Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 7:51pm.
Next meeting: February 15, 2005