Hamburg Township Library
Hamburg, MI 48139
Hamburg Township Library Board of Trustees
February 20, 2007
Meeting called to order at 7:00 pm in the library meeting room.
Members present: Stella Campbell, Sandy Cavallaro, James Gleason, Barbaradell Kelley and Keith Phelps
Absent: Peg Eibler
Also present: Holly Hentz and Christine Weber.
1) A motion to approve the agenda as presented was made by Campbell. Seconded by Phelps. Motion carried.
2) A motion to accept the minutes as presented from the January 16, 2007 meeting was made by Phelps. Seconded by Campbell. Motion carried.
3) A motion to accept the Financial Report ending January 31, 2007 was made by Campbell. Seconded by Kelley. Motion carried.
4) A motion to accept as presented voucher #443 for $46,744.34 was made by Gleason. Seconded by Kelley. Motion carried.
1) Winter/Spring newsletter has been mailed.
2) Playaway digital audiobooks have been well received by the public. Livingston Daily Press & Argus wrote an article on them (2/12/07).
3) Outer Space mid-winter party well attended, 47 attendees and lasted 2 Ĺ hours.
4) Budget class rescheduled to February 27th due to severe weather.
Relevant Board Issues:
1) Hentz explained the public library funding problems at the State level and handed out information from the Michigan Library Association regarding this issue.
Call to the Public:
1) None present
A motion to adjourn the meeting was made by Phelps. Seconded by Kelley. Motion carried.
The meeting adjourned at 7:45 pm.
Next meeting will be March 20, 2007 at 7:00pm.
Joan M. Dombrowski