Hamburg Township Library
10411 Merrill Rd. PO Box 247
Hamburg, MI 48189
Library Board of Trustees Meeting
December 14, 2021 @ 7:00pm
Present: Michaelene Farrell, Richelle Hocking, Jodie Colone, Bridgette Rosek
Absent: Mary Evergreen, Crystal Walter
Also Present: Holly Hentz, Christine Weber
Call to Order
This regular meeting of the Hamburg Township Library Board of Trustees was called to order by Michaelene Farrell at 7:04pm. in the Patricia Waters Community Room.
- Motion to approve Agenda as presented made by B.Rosek; seconded by J.Colone; Motion carried.
- Motion to approve the minutes from November 16, 2021 as presented made by R.Hocking; seconded by J.Colone; Motion carried.
Call to the Public
- Motion to approve the November 2021 Financial Report as presented made by B.Rosek; seconded by J.Colone; Motion carried.
- Motion to approve Library Voucher #621 in the amount of $69,182.03 made by M.Farrell; seconded by R.Hocking; Motion carried.
- Motion to not pay Tutor.com bill made by J.Colone; seconded by B.Rosek; Motion carried.
- In-house Statistics: 2,618 patrons served; 28 new patrons; 5,008 in-house item check-outs, 96 computer uses,
- Online Statistics: Axis360 check-outs: 770; PressReader check-outs: 130; Ancestry uses: 40; Tutor.com uses: 0; Infobase uses: 0; Career Guidance uses: 0; Niche Academy uses: 4
- Other News: Winter Newsletter should be arriving soon.
- Upcoming Programs
- Dec Mitten Tree
- 12/14 Spice Club (V), 1:00pm
- 1/6 Detroit Style: Car Design in the Motor City w/DIA (V), 6:30pm
- 1/10 Lapsit begins, 10:00am
- 1/10 Story Hour begins, 1:30pm
- 1/12 Family Game Night, 6:00pm
- 1/13 Lil’ Wigglers begins, 10:00am
- 1/13 Story Hour begins, 10:00am
- 1/13 Just Wild about Harry: Houdini in Detroit (V), 6:30pm
- 1/17 Adult Craft Kit: Valentine Felt Wreath, take home
- 1/18 Spice Club (V), 1:00pm
- Millage/ballot wording is in process with the attorney, will be available prior to January BOT meeting; Window replacement completed; Fire system inspection scheduled 12/20/21.
- Discussion: First Amendment audits.
- Discussion: Genealogy Databases. Motion to subscribe to Heritage Quest/Fold3 via ProQuest for 1 year for cost of $2,600.00 made by J.Colone; seconded by B.Rosek; Motion carried.
Relevant Board Issues
Motion to adjourn the meeting made by B.Rosek; seconded by J.Colone; Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 08:05pm.
Next Meeting: January 18, 2022 @ 7:00pm.