Hamburg Township Library
10411 Merrill Rd. P.O. Box 247
Hamburg, MI 48139
Meeting called to order at 7:00pm in the meeting room.
Present: Peg Eibler, Stella Campbell, Sally Crouch, Michaelene Farrell, Richelle Hocking and Duncan McIntyre.
Also present: Holly Hentz and Christine Weber.
1) A motion to accept the agenda as presented was made by Farrell. Seconded by Hocking. Motion carried.
2) A motion to approve the July 19, 2011 minutes as written was made by Crouch. Seconded by McIntyre. Motion carried.
Call to the Public
1) None present
1) A motion to accept the Financial Report for June 2011 was made by Crouch. Seconded by McIntyre. Motion Carried.
2) A motion to accept the Financial Report for July 2011 as presented was made by Hocking. Seconded by Crouch. Motion carried.
3) A motion to accept Library Voucher # 497, dated August 16, 2011 in the amount of $40,594.88 was made by Farrell. Seconded by Campbell. Motion carried.
4) The libraryís annual audit is complete. Ms. Emmons will be present at the October meeting for the audit presentation.
1) Because of their workload, the DPW will install the public benches in September.
2) The copy machine will arrive at end of the month. The price was under $6000 with a reduced cost for the repair contract. Cost of the machine is covered under the BTOP grant.
3) The annual carpet cleaning will be completed Friday, August 26 by Rendallís.
1) The former library on Stone Street has been deeded to the Hamburg Historical Society.
1) The Board will have the attorney review the proposed Bereavement Leave policy changes.
2) A motion to accept the proposal to switch interloan delivery service from TLN to RIDES beginning October 1, 2011 was made by Crouch. Seconded by McIntyre. Motion carried.
3) Livingston County Library Trustees annual meeting will meet in Howell on October 19, 2011. Board members need to rsvp to Hentz by the next meeting.
Relevant Board Issues
A motion to adjourn the meeting was made by Crouch. Seconded by Farrell. Motion carried.
The meeting adjourned at 7:45pm.
Next meeting will be September 20, 2011 at 7:00pm.
Joan M. Dombrowski