Hamburg Township Library
Hamburg, MI 48139
Hamburg Township Library Board of Trustees
August 16, 2005
Meeting called to order at 7:19 pm. in the library meeting room.
Members present: Stella Campbell, Sandy Cavallaro, Peg Eibler and Barbaradell Kelley.
Absent: James Gleason and Keith Phelps.
Also present: Holly Hentz and Christine Weber.
1) A motion to approve the agenda as presented with the addition of the July, 2005 financial report was made by Eibler. Seconded by Cavallaro. Motion carried.
2) A motion to accept the minutes for the July 26, 2005 meeting was made by Eibler. Seconded by Cavallaro. Motion carried.
3) A motion to accept the Financial Report ending June 30, 2005 was made by Kelley. Seconded by Eibler. Motion carried.
4) A motion to accept the Financial Report ending July 31, 2005 was made by Cavallaro. Seconded by Eibler. Motion carried.
5) A motion to accept as presented voucher #425 for $42,478.88 was made by Cavallaro. Seconded by Eibler. Motion carried.
Weber distributed a summary financial sheet and suggested that the board members review it for the September meeting as background for the annual audit report.
1) Up-coming programs listed in library newsletter.
2) Newsletter has made a positive impact in program sign-ups.
3) Audit is complete and will be presented by Post, Smythe, Lutz & Ziel at the September meeting.
4) Wireless service is working well.
2) L. Strandt is addressing the attendance issue for SRP 2006. Board will be updated in coming months.
Relevant Board Issues:
1) Longevity certificates were presented to Jan Karfonta for 15 years of service and Holly Hentz for 10 years of service.
Call to the Public:
1) None present.
A motion to adjourn the meeting was made by Eibler. Seconded by Kelley. Motion carried.
The meeting adjourned at 8:00pm.
Next meeting will be September 20, 2005 at 7:00pm.
Joan M. Dombrowski