Hamburg Township Library
10411 Merrill Rd. PO Box 247
Hamburg, MI 48139
Hamburg Township Library Board of Trustees
Meeting called to order at 7:05pm in the library meeting room.
Members present: Eibler, Campbell, Ford, Gleason, Kelley and Pettigrove.
Also present: Hentz and Weber.
A motion to add to the agenda Old Business #3: Sewer was made by Ford. Seconded by Pettigrove. Motion carried.
A motion to accept the minutes as presented for the July 27, 2004 meeting was made by Pettigrove. Seconded by Kelley. Motion carried.
Financial Report tabled until September meeting.
A motion to pay voucher #413 for $38,728.13 as presented was made by Campbell. Seconded by Kelley. Motion carried.
· Wednesday’s Pizza Party ends the summer reading program. Staff has prepared 250 goodie bags.
· Hentz distributed the Fall program update.
· Audit report from Post, Smythe, Lutz & Ziel will be presented at September or October meeting.
· Library has received the State Library Essential Level certification. Hentz will begin work on achieving the Enhanced Level certification.
· Gleason reported that he contacted Flory & Associates, PLLC. The correspondence from Mr. Marker is no longer an issue. Matter closed.
· A motion to purchase 17 replacement computers not to exceed $30,055.91 was made by Kelley. Seconded by Gleason. Motion carried.
· A motion to authorize Eibler to submit a letter to the Township requesting a sewer usage review was made by Gleason. Seconded by Kelley. Motion carried.
· A motion to pay the expenses to send Hentz and Weber to the Michigan Library Association annual conference was made by Kelley. Seconded by Ford. Motion carried.
· A motion to accept the bid of $1200.00 from Todd Services to replace the spillway was made by Pettigrove. Seconded by Campbell. Motion carried.
Relevant Board Issues:
Call to the Public:
· None present
A motion to adjourn the meeting was made by Campbell. Seconded by Pettigrove. Motion carried. The meeting adjourned at 8:03pm
Next meeting will be September 21, 2004 at 7:00pm.
Joan M. Dombrowski