Hamburg Township Library
10411 Merrill Rd. P.O. Box 247
Hamburg, MI 48139
Hamburg Township Library Board of Trustees
April 16, 2013
Meeting called to order at 7:00pm in the library meeting room.
Members present: Sally Crouch, Peg Eibler, Michaelene Farrell, Richelle Hocking, and Jim Katakowski.
Absent: Andrew Byerly and Holly Hentz
Also present: Christine Weber.
- A motion to approve the agenda as presented was made by Farrell. Seconded by Couch. Motion carried.
- A motion to approve the March 19, 2013 minutes as presented was made by Crouch. Seconded by Hocking. Motion carried.
Call to the Public
- A motion to approve the Financial Report for March 2013 was made by Hocking. Seconded by Crouch. Motion carried.
- A motion to accept Library Voucher #517 in the amount of $66,069.34 was made by Farrell. Seconded by Crouch. Motion carried.
- Weber reported the Book Sale is this Saturday, April 20th.
- Weber reported the contract has been signed with Auto-Graphics Verso. Staff training will be done in June or July, which may require closure of library for that time.
- Weber distributed a bar graph with Ebook circulation numbers. January had 154, February 88, March 105, April (first 2 weeks) 44 circulations.
Adopt-A-Magazine program has been well received by the patrons. This program will be advertised in the next newsletter.
- Weber reported all staff computers have been installed.
1) Weber explained the 2013-2014 proposed budget. The Board will finalize it at May meeting.
Relevant Board Issues
- Weber led a discussion on the proposed millage. Further discussion will continue next month.
A motion to adjourn was made by Crouch. Seconded by Katakowski. Motion carried.
The meeting adjourned at 8:10pm.
Next meeting will be May 21, 2013 at 7:00pm.