Hamburg Township Library
Hamburg, MI 48139
Hamburg Township Library Board of Trustees
April 17, 2007
Meeting called to order at 7:00pm in the library meeting room.
Members present: Stella Campbell, Sandy Cavallaro, Peg Eibler, Barbaradell Kelley and Keith Phelps
Absent: James Gleason
Also present: Holly Hentz and Christine Weber.
1) A motion to approve the agenda as presented was made by Campbell. Seconded by Kelley. Motion carried.
2) A motion to accept the minutes as presented for the March 20, 2007 meeting was made by Phelps. Seconded by Eibler. Motion carried.
3) A motion to accept as presented the Financial Report ending March 31, 2007 was made by Kelley. Seconded by Eibler. Motion carried.
4) A motion to accept as presented voucher #445 for $42,425.30 was made by Campbell. Seconded by Phelps. Motion carried.
1) Work continues on Serenity Garden. Cold weather delayed planting of nursery stock. Lawyer reviewed donorís legal work and found everything in order.
2) The four attendees found the March 23rd millage workshop very informative. Library Board will need to decide on election date, millage amount, and ways to inform the public. County officials, Margaret Dunleavy and Joan Runyan will be guests at the June meeting.
3) Hentz distributed an update on State funding crisis and impact on the library cooperatives.
4) Parking lot to be sealed next month.
2) A motion to extend the Collection Agent work through the end of June was made by Eibler. Seconded by Campbell. Motion carried.
Relevant Board Issues:
Call to the Public:
1) None present
A motion to adjourn the meeting was made by Kelley. Seconded by Campbell. Motion carried.
The meeting adjourned at 8:01pm.
Next meeting will be May 15, 2007 at 7:00pm.
Joan M. Dombrowski