NOTICE OF ELECTRONIC REGULAR MEETING
LIBRARY BOARD MEETING
HAMBURG TOWNSHIP LIBRARY
THURSDAY, May 21 AT 7:00PM
MEETING WILL BE HELD ELECTRONICALLY.
1. The Library Board of the Hamburg Township Library will hold a regular meeting on Thursday, May 21 at 7:00pm. This meeting will be held electronically pursuant to the Open Meetings Act and Governor Whitmer’s Executive Order 2020-15. Pursuant to Executive Order 2020-15, the Library gives notice of the following:
2. Reason for Electronic Meeting. The Library Board is meeting electronically because Execute Orders 2020-9 and 2020-21 require that the Library is closed to the public on the date of the meeting. Therefore, the public cannot be physically present and provide comment in the Library Building.
3. Procedures. The public may participate in the meeting electronically through either of the following methods:
Hamburg Library Board meeting
Thursday, May 21, 2020 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM (EDT)
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (224) 501-3412
Access Code: 621-911-333
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
4. Contact Information. For those people who desire to contact members of the Library Board to provide input or ask questions on any business that will come before the public body at the meeting (click here for the agenda), please email the library at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the start of the meeting.
5. Persons with Disabilities. Persons with disabilities may participate in the meeting through the methods set forth in #3.
Dated: May 14, 2020
Hamburg Township Library
10411 Merrill Rd., Box 247
Hamburg, MI 48139
Library Board of Trustees Meeting, May 21, 2020
In accordance with the Governor's Executive Order 2020-15, this meeting was conducted electronically.
Call to Order and Pledge to the Flag
2) Minutes for April 22, 2020
Call to the Public – Limit remarks to 3 minutes.
1) March 2020 Financial Report
2) April 2020 Financial Report
3) Library Voucher # 602
1) Monthly statistics
2) Marketing update
3) Other News
4) Upcoming programs
1) Proposed 2020/2021 Budget
1) Reopening procedures, including employee safety procedures
Relevant Board Issues
Next Meeting: June 16 (17 if conducted electronically), 2020 @ 7:00pm